We are looking for an Account Executive to help us deliver great work to clients. The Account Executive's role is to coordinate with other Account Executive's to deliver weekly work to clients, along with handling client emails timely. This role is to primarily focus on On-Page SEO work for clients. You will be trained on how to optimize sites on a wide range of platforms, with tools and workflows that support you to do this.
Job Overview -
Responsibilities include developing relationships with customers, connecting with key stakeholders within the company to retain and expand client relationships. Account Executives also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Content and Management departments) to ensure that we deliver great work for clients.
If you have a flair for client communication, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Account Executive should collaborate with our content and management team to deliver a great client experience over the long run.
Job Responsibilities -
- Assist in delivering work to clients each week (optimization work, reports, etc)
- Respond to clients in a timely manner (this is very important)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with the content and management team to improve workflows towards the client experience
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Optimize client sites for their target keywords
- Fix on-site technical issues for sites (when possible)
Requirements & Skills-
- Communication skills are a must. You need to be very responsive
- Eagerness to help, be friendly, approachable
- Works well within a team structure. Happy to collaborate and coordinate with others
- Experience with SEO is ideal, but it can be trained
- Enjoys learning and being trained on new skills in SEO
Benefits of Joining Ranked -
- Remote work environment, work wherever!
- Flexible choice of working hours after probation
- Replace working days with a weekend/holiday when needed
- Above market salary structure with maturing HR policies that rewards long term retention