The challenge: rank consistently for local keywords in NYC to acquire new customers on a low budget.
Running a small business as a solo entrepreneur can become too much if you try to do everything by yourself.
Kelly knew this first-hand. She was paying high customer acquisition costs through Facebook & Google Adwords, which wasn't sustainable for the long-term. Fortunately, Kelly found Ranked through a recommendation - ranking locally on Google was no longer impossible.
Creating a localized SEO strategy
Kelly's target client base was very specific, so we had to create an optimization, outreach & content plan to rank for the right keywords & to acquire the right type of customer.
- Totally Booked provides bookkeeping services for small businesses in NYC.
- No prior rankings or organic traffic history.
- All customer acquisitions through AdWords or Social Media.
The solution: local optimization, local content, local links.
Totally Booked only wanted to rank in NYC, which makes ranking for both competitive & longtail keywords considerably easier. By implementing a content strategy that was based on longtail keywords, optimization based on competitor data & backlink acquisition through custom outreach on local media sites, Totally Booked saw multiple first-page results within the first few months of implementation.
By working with Ranked's SEO specialists, Totally Booked was able to target small businesses through unique content on longtail keywords, along with ranking for competitive 'bookkeeping' keywords for the NYC area.
As a result, Totally Booked was able to achieve:
- First-page rankings on both competitive & longtail local keywords.
- Increased customer acquisition through organic search
- Significant ad spend reduction on AdWords & Facebook